- Family never fails to develop us into who we are.
- Family never fails to provide contrast into our lives
- Family never fails to provide moments to remember for a lifetime.
Most of us can say we forgive families for putting us through so much but can we also remember that a "thank you" is in order. Harder yet to place is our very own roles in "family". Are we exempt from helping our family? Of course not. It is our obligation to help in any way:
- develop them into who they are becoming
- be the contrast in their lives, and
- provide moments-of-a-lifetime
THANK YOU FAMILY!!
Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. Colossians 3:12-13